The ReStore Associate is responsible for assisting with item pickup and delivery, and customer service in the ReStore. Works to ensure all customers are greeted and assisted as needed, and helps to screen items for donation according to guidelines. Hours are in-store and must include Saturdays.
What you need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to have driving test approved by ReStore Management
- Ability to lift or move objects weighing 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and climb in and out of truck
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Self starter and self motivated
- Ability to drive a 15 – 20 foot straight truck
- Valid In-State Driver’s License, ability to successfully pass a drug screen, physical and background check.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with other departments, sponsors, volunteers, and partner families
- Ability to effectively represent Habitat for Humanity to the public
- Commitment to the Habitat mission, values and ethics
- Consistently and professionally interact with individuals from varied background
- Ability to create, adjust and maintain working calendars and schedules
- Possess strong problem solving skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Proficient with computers and software
What you’ll get:
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA, with up to a 3% match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Potential yearly bonus based off quarterly performance objectives
- $10 – $20/hour
We believe that, everyone deserves a decent place to live. Habitat for Humanity partners with people in our community, and all over the world, to help build or improve a place to call home. Habitat offers individuals in the community the ability to achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and for their families. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our partner families and homeowners and the communities we serve. We are driven to serve as a voice for people in need of decent housing by working to change laws and shape policies that affect access to housing. We challenge ourselves and our volunteers to build homes, communities, and hope. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our families and one another succeed.
Habitat for Humanity of Summit County was organized as an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International in 1986. We have been building homes for families in Summit County for over 30 years. To date we have built over 200 homes and housed more than 300 adults and 500 children.
Culture Statement: At Habitat for Humanity of Summit County, our hardworking team members always display the highest level of respect, integrity and dedication. Our competent, reliable and friendly staff ensure the success of our affiliate.